Saturday, August 13, 2011

Moods

Mr. Pope feels like this.....sans binky.
And since Parker looks EXACTLY like Mr. Pope we'll just say this is Mr. Pope's recovery photo.

I feel like this: old & thoughtful.

Parker feels like a smarty-pants. He's telling us everything about everything.
Next week the Binky Fairy comes for his binkies....

Ellie feels like an awesome big sister. She's been reading lots of books.

And we all feel better having the Washington Popes here to take care of us.

Quotes of the Day:
1.) "Parker - you eat so much guacamole, I'm gonna call you 'Parkermole!!'" - Elles Bells
2.) "I wanna watch the Batman Movie!! One more time." - Parkermole
3.) "I just want a little bit of water for the water table...." - Colester
4.) "People should ask me questions. I'm drugged and brutally honest." - Mr. Pope

No comments:

Post a Comment