Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Yup, Still Pregnant

I just realized that there are virtually no pictures of me pregnant. I'm sure that's because right now I don't want any, but someday I know I will....so I should work on that. Well, there is one of me swimming with Eliana at the recreation center...but that one will never see the light of day. Until I get out the old camera and work on "capturing" this moment for ever...you can check this one out and basically get the same idea:

Hahahahaha. Yeah, and Elle actually calls me "Mamoooo" now. No joke. Okay, moving on.....this week, in our world, we're sick. Eliana is sick, Derrick is kind of sick, and I'm trying not to get sick. We'll see how it goes. I'm in awe that such a small child can produce so much snot. It's amazing. I'm going to give her a medal or a cookie or something.

Besides being sick, Eliana just keeps on being Eliana. We had combined doctor's visits on Monday for my 32-week check up and Eliana's 2-year check up. She is now 35 inches tall (90th percentile for height) and 23 lbs. (10th percentile for weight). The doc isn't worried about her skinny little frame and I guess we aren't either. I'm gonna blame genes (well my former, pre-baby genes, anyway.) And, as Derrick pointed out if you combine both of her percentages, you get a full 100%...so she's just trying to be perfect. A perfect 100%.

And thanks to sis Wendy for the new family pics! We never seem to take a family picture together....and the one of Eliana laughing on the sidebar is my new favorite. Thanks family photographer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment