Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy!!

Miss Ellie-Belle is a busy, busy little girl, if you didn't already know. She's been keeping me very entertained as of late with all her busy-girl activities. We've been having lots of fun and thought we needed to share our pictures....

Today, after "Beastie" gym class (that's what her age is called and I think it's funny. She's my little beast) we made peanut butter cookies. Eliana made this tray all by herself. She was so proud!

On Monday we met up with Melissa & Hayden and Armando and Elijio for a little Casa Bonita. I don't know why I thought of it...it just sounded necessary all of a sudden. Surprisingly, Eliana hated the gun fight. Weird. I don't know what I was thinking...but I'm still glad we all went.

We had some great adventures at the Broomfield Rec. Center last week with Auntie Wendy and Cousin Cole. Here, Cole takes Eliana down the slide (picture captured mid-slide, of course). I think the picture is hilarious....so you all have to look and laugh, too.

Swimming at the recreation center. What a great pool!


Eliana also took me to the park last week. She played for TWO HOURS and made three friends. (All boys....again....weird.) She's just so much fun right now I can't imagine missing this point in her life. I'm so glad I don't have to. Not that she doesn't keep me busy....

No comments:

Post a Comment