Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Siblings



I can't say, "I had Parker so Eliana could have a sibling," because that's just not true. I love Parker and his little budding personality just for him. And, conveniently, now we get to have two wonderful kiddos who get to be siblings. I love brothers and sisters. I think they're the best thing in this whole wide world.

I adore my brothers. We laugh, we cry, we share stories of all the terrible things we did to each other.....They are some of the very few people on this planet who know exactly where I come from. I love that. I need that. I want my kids to have that.

And so....Eliana will have Parker and Parker will have Eliana. They seem to really love each other most days, as though they know they are a gift to each other. Maybe, in a few years, she'll even stop the imaginary school bus for him so he can get on safely. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment