Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Flash Forward

My kids are both sleeping. At the same time. In the same room. In the middle of the day. It's amazing. Although, I'm sure it's because they are slowly coming down with the same pesky spring flu that hit me on my birthday. My 30th birthday.

Nonetheless, it's leaving me time to ponder the future. Our inevitable summer full of BBQ's and holidays and swimming suits. I'm excited. We'll be much more mobile that last summer. We'll be more fun. I'll be slightly more awake and slightly less fat so that whole swimsuit thing won't be completely lost on me. I'm thinking Water World & Slip 'N Slide and the sort.

We've been busy lately and it's wearing me out. Birthday parties (pictures coming soon!!), moving preparations, house-hunting, and just being here and now. It's exhausting. But someday soon it will be over...and we'll be sitting pretty. In the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment