Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Favorite Things

@ Toast for Grandma Barbie's b-day
I have to write down the things that the little Popes love so I can remember when I'm 80.

Eliana:
Puzzles! She completed her very first one ALL by herself. She says she gets "distracted" from her other activities because she just wants to work on puzzles all the time.
Her friend Danika. Seriously. She has a BFF.
School. She loves it. She can't wait to bring Spinner the class pet home for the weekend.
Picking out her own clothes. This one has been a long-time coming as she's always been picky - but now she's out-grown pretty much everything all at once and I think I am actually going to have to take her shopping for the first time. How is this happening?
The library. She wants to go all the time. And she loves picking out Dr. Seuss DVDs.
Gum. She's old enough for gum.

Parker:
He loves music! He tells me what all of his favorite songs are. He says they're "pretty cool." His favs are LMAFO "Party Rock Anthem" (the Shuffle song) and Foster the People "Pumped Up Kicks."
One of my favorite things....
Veggie Tales. Oh gosh.
Spiderman! We've left the world of Batman and ventured over to Spiderman. He's Spiderman for Halloween this year.
Comic books
His Batman slippers. Okay, so he still loves Batman.
Jellybeans
Gum. He is not old enough for gum. He immediately says, "I put it in my tubby."
Asparagus. For real.

No comments:

Post a Comment