Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Highly Educated

I used to have to teach civics courses to high school freshman in one of my former lives. I LOVE education....the same probably can't be said for high school freshman. They are usually pretty terrible. (No offense to any of you who might perhaps be or have one....it's just an awkward time, you know?!?)

The experience of teaching always reminded me of all the things I don't know. There are a lot, I'm sure. But I love to know what I don't know....so I can work on becoming a tad more enlightened. So in that effort, my mom sent me this:

http://www.rethinkingschools.org/just_fun/games/mapgame.html

Give it a whirl and see how well you know your middle-eastern geography. It took me forever....but I conquered it. And I'm sure I learned something in the process. Good luck!

In other very exciting education news, Derrick is almost done with his MBA! He's been working his tail off and will complete his last day of class on April Fool's Day. How fitting. Send him good vibes and he might just make it without loosing his mind (or suffering a much worse fate....an overtired, overworked wife.) Go, baby, go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment