Saturday, March 13, 2010

Moving On...

I don't really think anything ever changes. Nothing is really, truly different. Maybe circumstances change. Or you look at things from a different perspective. Or you grow fearful or angry or lose that youthful optimistic outlook. I'm feeling this as I age. But I don't want to. But all in all, who you are and what you are, are well, fairly static.

So selling our house will bring a lot of "news" but things will really just be the same. Us. A home. Friends. Family.

Moving is exciting. And terrible.

I'm seeking my inner-optimistic self and re-charging so that when we find the right one we will know it. We'll know it's ours. We'll know it's home. We'll see it. And even though everything will change, everything will feel the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment