Monday, September 13, 2010

School Days

Eliana started preschool last week. She was so excited. Always a little apprehensive at first, but quick to warm up and jump in the game, my little bug took off and flew happily into this next new phase.

Like anything I seem to do, I had been a little apprehensive, too. But I knew she would love it. And that it would be a wonderful thing for her. And it is.

She's talked all week about all of her new friends and her new teacher and the prayer they sing before they eat snack and playing on the playground. She's sad on the days when she doesn't get to go.

Good luck this year, my little Bug. Fill that brain of yours with only the best stuff. And know that I love you immensely.

QOD: "I love my new friends." ~ Ellie-Bellie
"Hot, hot, hot, hot, hot....." ~ Parker Pie (about the apparent condition of our back deck)

No comments:

Post a Comment