Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Cookin'

We've been eating a lot of soup. I love soup. I don't know why. I mean, I know why we've been eating a lot of it; because I've been cooking a lot of it. I just don't know why I love it so much, accept to say that it is delicious and just right for cold winter nights.

Here's what's been going down in my kitchen as of late.
Please to enjoy.

Baked Potato Soup

(Second Round Changes: Only did half of requested milk and substituted chicken broth for the rest. Saved 2/3 bacon to put on top as a garnish instead of in soup so it doesn't get so soft. Liked it even better the 2nd time around!)

Cheese Tortellini Soup with Cannellini, Kielbasa and Kale

Spicy Black Bean Soup

Broccoli, Red Pepper and Cheddar Chowder

(Side Note: I'm obsessed with Epicurious.com. They are fabulous. Now you can even select a bunch of recipes and the site will create an entire shopping list for all of the ingredients you might need based on your selections. So cool.)

Slow-Cooker Butternut Squash Soup:
Click on "Good Eats" below. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment