Thursday, December 10, 2009

This & That...

Things have been busy lately. Not like we're not always busy, but they've been busy in a really good way with the holidays and family and good friends. I've had time to reconnect with some of my favorite friends that love me even though I'm forgetful and chaotic and mildly annoying. Hehe.

We got to see my favorite Josalyn twice while she was here for Thanksgiving. We even had a pizza night complete with babies and husbands. It's so funny to talk about getting detention together in Mr. Aigner's 7th grade math class while our kids play together in the background. I've also spent more time with our favorite parents of twins, and Katie impresses me every time I see her (even if she feels like her life is totally out of control. Which it is, of course, but she handles it all so well!!) Next week, another playdate, with Kelly and kiddos, whom I suspect is moving back to New England and I am sad. More good times with good friends from all these little parts of my past.....

I'm more aware than ever what it takes to be a good friend. I know I have some of the best and they always make me smile.

1 comment:

  1. oh thank you! it was good to see you guys and talk about old times! wesley kept saying hi eli hi eli for days and shows people at work the chicken he learned from her!. miss you. when you wanna meet in vegas baby?!!!

    ReplyDelete