Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Picture This!

As that mean old magician from "Frosty the Snowman" would say, We've been "busy, busy, busy!!" Just a few shots from our busy holiday weekend. Because we can never have just one thing to do on our weekends. We've either got nothing...or 100.

Above, the Westwood gang at Armida's for Karaoke after graduation Friday night!

Derrick, Man, and Veronica. Close up.
I didn't sing. Man pretended to turn in song requests,
but I think he lied.
And Derrick sang "Everything." I didn't cry this time.

Derrick & Ellie before he headed off to the Bronco/Raider game on Sunday.
Ellie helped him pick out the Bronco hat.

A moving self-portrait of my mom and I at the
Blossoms of Light at the Denver Botanic Gardens Monday night.
Funny. We were holding up traffic.

Rylee Bear loved the lights!

Papa Jim and Ellie have a snack while somewhere off camera Parker sleeps.
Good little boy.

John is lost in space!!!! Ahhhhhh!!

Just cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment