Tuesday, January 6, 2009

21 Months & 21 Weeks


The above pregnancy test is not mine. It belongs to the beautiful wife of one of my brothers, Mr. Daniel. After a whole month of delicate negotiating and rationalizing upon his return from Iraq it turns out she's just as fertile as the rest of the girls in the family. We knew she was a good match, but now we have scientific proof. We are so excited for them as they get to go through all the very exciting baby steps on the road to becoming parents. They are too far away, being stationed in Okinawa, Japan, but we will be thinking of them the whole entire time. And maybe even saving our pennies (lots of them) to go out and visit the new baby Sepsey in September.

In other news, we're at a rather exciting time too, for no other reason than it's a neat coincidence. This month Eliana is 21 months old. Well on her way to the big 2, and acting accordingly. We're also 21 weeks pregnant with our second baby, a little boy for those of you who might not know. So we're past the half-way mark!!

I think I'm beginning to clear some the fear I was having about being the parent of two children. I was terrified for a while, but the closer we get the more excited I get. I just can't wait to meet this little person. Eliana is so full of personality, I can only image what her sibling will add to our little family mix.

Today, in our house, we went to The Little Gym to try out a tumbling class for Ellie, and she LOVED it. We're definitely signing up. And then we had to wear hats all afternoon. Me, Elle, and Bob, the baby (as observed in the photo.) Hats. Today we loved hats.

I can't wait to see what we will love tomorrow. And the day after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment