Monday, January 11, 2010

This is not my beautiful house.....

I've been at this little experiment people call a "blog" for little over a year now. Observation (and a little back reading) has led me to conclude that this is not how I would have pictured my life say, when I was in college. Or traveling 18 times a year for business. Or winning an Emmy (which is still sitting here collecting dust.)

I'm concerned with things like babies. And cooking. And cleaning. (As for that aforementioned Emmy, it appears my cleaning skills could use some improvement.)

And I keep thinking about actually going back to work. But I can't imagine being away from my kids. I love how life can surprise you.

Surprise, surprise.

Me....young and ambitious and 22.
And already head-over-heals in love.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Veronica Its Amanda (from Wheat Ridge United Methodist Church) I have great opportunity for you if you would like to do something from home. It was just featured actually on the show The Doctors on January 7th. Its called Monavie. Check out my website and if you are interested let me know if not maybe we could get together for a play date or something. I don't know anyone else who has kids. The website is www.the-team.biz/mv2389258.com
    and call me sometime 303-915-5480

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda! Not sure if I'm interested in working from home. I'm am just keeping up with what I've got going on now. :) Nonetheless, I couldn't get the web site to work.....

    Hope you're well!

    ReplyDelete