Tuesday, January 5, 2010

To Do

I'm a slacker. I have all of these very exciting things to do, and I keep putting them off for one reason or another. I get too comfortable. And even when the things I need to do are big, exciting, "next step" kinds of things I sometimes put them off because no matter what, things will be different when I'm done. And sometimes I'm not okay with different. I like things the way they are right now because at least they are familiar.

Nonetheless, I've got some things to do. No more sitting around and talking about it.

1.) Get Eliana potty trained!! Seriously! She's almost three! Just do it already, she's ready! (We've officially started this morning.)

2.) Move Parker into the kid room. He's done sleeping in mommy and daddy's room....he just doesn't know it yet. (To commence as soon as Mr. Pope gets back from Vegas next week.)

3.) Spring Cleaning! I actually love spring cleaning. And it's been a while since somethings actually got a scrubbing. But it's hard to do the extra stuff when you're just trying to make it through the regular stuff. So, it'll take me months, but it'll get done. I'm picturing a nice, clean, organized, airy, sunshiny house in about June. ;)

So much to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment